This video walks through the process of backing up a Playstation 4 game console, upgrading the hard drive, reinstalling the latest firmware and then restoring the backup. Keep in mind that a replacement drive must be no thicker than 9.5mm and it needs to be a 2.5″ hard drive that is typically found in a laptop computer. The hard drive I installed in this Sony PS4 game console is a 2 terabyte Seagate FireCuda 2.5″ hybrid drive. If you’re receiving “insufficient storage” notifications from your Sony Playstation 4 game console, you need to install a larger hard drive. this video tutorial shows you how to remove your existing hard drive, how to install a new one, how to back up your Playstation 4 game system, how to re-install the Playstation operating system and how to recover your game system backup. The PS4 error that you may receive is “there is not enough free space in system storage.” This process covers how to upgrade your Playstation 4 hard drive without having to re-install all of your games and updates as I perform a complete system backup including games, accounts, conflagrations and settings.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Reolink 8 Channel NVR & RLC-520 Camera Installation & Reivew – Relink NVR & Camera RLK8-520D4-5MP
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway