Last night I uploaded a video on how to record dual tones as separate tracks using a POD X3 and Sonar Producer Edition. As I thought about it I realized that many people may not have access to this setup. For this reason I thought I would post a video on how to record your guitar using a Rocksmith cable and Audacity, which is a free program. I have not figured out how to record stereo with my Ibanez CS9 Chorus and this setup yet. I can do it with my Line 6 and Sonar, but I’m working how to do it with two Rocksmith cables and Audacity. Google search for Audacity and the Lame MP3 encoder, you’ll find the software you need for free. Audacity is completely free recording software and is available on PCs and Macs. Please note that I did not use the Rocksmith game in any way to create this video. This video is about using the cable that comes with the game to record your guitar.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Reolink 8 Channel NVR & RLC-520 Camera Installation & Reivew – Relink NVR & Camera RLK8-520D4-5MP
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway