In this video walk through the process of installing Reolink RLC-520 cameras. I demonstrate how to install a home monitoring camera under the soffit panel. I also demonstrate how to replace an RJ45 ethernet connector. I provide a quick overview of the Reolink NVR interface. I show how the Reolink cameras can be access using an Android TV, using the Windows Reolink application, and using the Android Reolink application. I briefly demonstrate how to adjust the motion sensitivity and exclude motion trigger regions on a Reolink camera. The Reolink 8 channel NVR kit is an inexpensive choice that is packed with features and flexible configuration options. It’s difficult to beat the price of this network video recorder \ camera kit as it comes with everything one needs to install the system.
Reolink NVR Reviewed – 8CH NVR RLN8-410 https://amzn.to/2WWbZD7
Reolink Camera Reviewed – 5MP RLC-520 https://amzn.to/39u1RGB
Reolink Indoor Camera W\ Pan & Tilt – E1 https://amzn.to/2OZ9489
Reolink Combo Kit RLK8-520D4-5MP – https://amzn.to/2D3rhPk
– Stunning HD Display – This security camera system displays in a 2560 × 1920 HD detailed image, providing users with crystal-clear footage both during the day and at night. Enjoy our improved Night Vision feature which delivers a flawless display for up to 100ft.
– Plug and Play PoE System – The camera kit comes with 60ft network cables, which allows for easy installation and set-up. After connecting the security cameras to the NVR ports, recording and live views can be seen within seconds via an HDMI monitor.
– Stable Wiring and Digital Signal – Unlike a CCTV DVR system, videos from the IP camera system will not lose quality or be destroyed by faulty cables. A strong digital signal maintains a 5MP high-definition image via 330ft CAT6 or 270ft CAT5 ethernet cables. Users will never have to worry about signal degradation which usually happen on coaxial cable of DVR and analog cameras even within 100ft.
– HDD Storage and Remote Playback – With pre-installed 2TB HDD, videos can be recorded and stored for ten days without overwriting occurring. Users can add one external 4TB HDD via the camera’s e-SATA port. With the free Reolink app, all videos can be played back through your smart device anywhere, anytime.
– Flexible Operation – Reolink 5MP cameras are equipped with 8 PoE ports on the NVR video recorder, making the security system flexible enough to work with up to 8 Reolink PoE, bullet or dome cameras.
Reolink POE NVR Specifications
– IP Video Input: supports 8 IP cameras
– Video Output: Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI
– Compression Format: H.264
– Playback: 4 cameras can play simultaneously
– HDD Installed: Pre-installed with a 2TB HDD
– HDD Capacity: 1× internal port, 1× external port, 4TB for each port(supports up to 8TB)
– Power over Ethernet Sockets: RJ45 X 8
– USB Port: USB 2.0 x 2
– Working Temperature: -10° C +45° C(14°-113° F)
– Remote Access: Compatible with iPhone/Android Phone, Windows/Mac PC
Reolink RLC-520 Camera Specifications
– Image Sensor:1/2.7″ CMOS 5MP (2560 × 1920)
– Lens: 80°@4.0mm
– Night Vision: 65-100ft, 18pcs IR LEDs
– Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 58°
– Sound: Built-in Microphone
– Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
– Working Temperature: -10° C +55° C(14°-131° F)
Reolink RLK8-520D4-5MP Kit Includes
– 1 x 8CH NVR RLN8-410
– 4 x 5MP PoE Camera RLC-520
– 1 x 48V NVR adaptor
– 1 x USB Mouse
– 1 x 1M Cat5 Cable
– 4 x 18M Cat5 Cable
– 1 x 1M HDMI Cable
– 1 x Quick Start Guide Brochure