I’ve decided to offer up my (gently used) Autel AL539 OBD2 code scanner to say thank you to my subscribers and everyone else who watches my videos. The AutoLink® AL539 OBDII & Electrical Test Tool supports all 10 modes of OBD II test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems test, TFT color display, and built-in speaker, the versatile, easy-to-use AL539 will streamline automotive service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
Please complete the form and click the submit button at the bottom of the page. You will receive a confirmation email after you sybmit your entry. Good luck!
My Autel AL539 Scanner Review With This Scanner – https://youtu.be/uzmTpydVAtA
Check Additional Reviews on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2D2uo6S #ad
Click Here to Subscribe to My YouTube Channel – http://bit.ly/ngdysub1
Click Here to Submit Your Entry – https://wp.me/p2znfB-zM
Entry and Selection Details Have Been Outlined Below
- I’m giving away (1) Autel AL539 code scanner, (1) OBD2 cable, (1) set of test leads, (1) case, and associated software.
- You must reside in the United States of America to enter this giveaway.
- Each person can only enter once. If entries are deemed to be duplicated, they will be removed.
- Each person must provide a valid email address for the purpose of communication once a winner has been selected. The email address will be used for no other purpose and will not be shared or shown on my YouTube channel.
- Each person must have a valid YouTube account, they must provide the URL and will be asked to comment on the reveal video using the account associated with the channel that was submitted. This is to ensure that people are not “spamming” the entry form, to increase their chance of winning.
- The entry form will be closed on 12/31/19 at 11:59 pm EST.
- (1) winner will be chosen on 1/4/20 at 7:00 pm EST. I will email the winner directly and then post a video announcing the winner. Details on the random selection process will be provided in a YouTube video post prior to 1/4/20.
The AL539 OBD2 code scanner details shown below were pulled directly from the Autel website.
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity, and current at the fingertip
- Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of the discharged battery
- Bright color-coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer)
- Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Internet updateable
- Prints data via PC
Thanks to all subscribers and people who watch my videos!