This video walks through the process of assembling a YUTRAX X2 (TX 158) ATV utility cart. The assembly procedure covered in this video will be the same or similar on other YUTRAX utility trailers such as the YUTRAX X4 (TX 159). The assembly instructions that are included with the YUTRAX X2 Utility trailer are lacking in detail and incorrectly state that a 20mm socket is required. I believe that the castle nuts used to hold the wheels on this ATV utility dump cart are actually 30mm. The air ratchet I used to assemble this YUTRAX dump cart is an inexpensive Harbor Freight air tool. This Harbor Freight air ratchet can be purchased at you local Harbor Freight store for as little as $12.99 with the correct coupon. This video also provides evidence of the kind of package delivery services that UPS provides. As you can tell, UPS does not handle bulky packages well at all. Ship your large packed using FedEx as UPS clearly doesn’t care about the quality of service.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace a Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly on a Chevy Equinox to Resolve StabiliTrack and ABS Light Issues
- How to Level, Crown, and Polish Guitar Frets, The RIGHT Way! Correct Fret Buzz and Poor Guitar Action
- How to Replace Sway Bar Bushings On Most Vehicles – Stabilizer Bar Bushing Replacement Chevy Equinox
- Autel AL539 OBD2 Automotive Code Scanner Tool Giveaway – Mark Jenkins’ No Gripes YouTube Giveaway
- Polaris Sportsman Front Hub Hilliard Clutch Service and Repair Manual PDF File Download