In this video, I install a Clear View \ Frost Fighter rear defrost grid. This kit was designed to provide a replacement rear defrost grid for a vehicle that already had the rear defrost wiring setup. This is a great way to repair your vehicle’s rear defrost. The vehicle I installed this replacement rear defrost kit on is a 1998 Chevy K1500 Z71 Silverado. The process I covered in this video will be the same or similar on many other vehicles that require a replacement rear defrost grid.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway
- How to Use a Google Form to Collect Giveaway Contest Entries and Randomly Select a Contest Winner Using Google Sheets