This video demonstrates how Miracast screen sharing works on the Nexus 7. I was using a Netgear PTV 3000 Push2TV device with up to date firmware as the receiver. Wireless screen mirroring is supposed to be enabled on many devices as manufacturers develop new devices with Miracast and WiDI functionality built in. I comparison video may be coming soon. I found that while there was some when using the wifi direct wireless display, the lag was minimal.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway
- How to Use a Google Form to Collect Giveaway Contest Entries and Randomly Select a Contest Winner Using Google Sheets