this video walks through how to install an aluminum winch fairlead by Custom Splice. The faillead on my ATV winch was at a really poor angle for the Custom Splice Amsteel plow rope that I purchased. One of the rollers had also failed on the original winch failrlead. Todd at Custom Splice went out of his way to send this kick’n aluminum winch fairlead and winch line stopper for by Kawasaki Brute Force ATV.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway
- How to Use a Google Form to Collect Giveaway Contest Entries and Randomly Select a Contest Winner Using Google Sheets