This video walks through the process of backing up a Playstation 4 game console, upgrading the hard drive, reinstalling the latest firmware and then restoring the backup. Keep in mind that a replacement drive must be no thicker than 9.5mm and it needs to be a 2.5″ hard drive that is typically found in a laptop computer. The hard drive I installed in this Sony PS4 game console is a 2 terabyte Seagate FireCuda 2.5″ hybrid drive. If you’re receiving “insufficient storage” notifications from your Sony Playstation 4 game console, you need to install a larger hard drive. this video tutorial shows you how to remove your existing hard drive, how to install a new one, how to back up your Playstation 4 game system, how to re-install the Playstation operating system and how to recover your game system backup. The PS4 error that you may receive is “there is not enough free space in system storage.” This process covers how to upgrade your Playstation 4 hard drive without having to re-install all of your games and updates as I perform a complete system backup including games, accounts, conflagrations and settings.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace a Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly on a Chevy Equinox to Resolve StabiliTrack and ABS Light Issues
- How to Level, Crown, and Polish Guitar Frets, The RIGHT Way! Correct Fret Buzz and Poor Guitar Action
- How to Replace Sway Bar Bushings On Most Vehicles – Stabilizer Bar Bushing Replacement Chevy Equinox
- Autel AL539 OBD2 Automotive Code Scanner Tool Giveaway – Mark Jenkins’ No Gripes YouTube Giveaway
- Polaris Sportsman Front Hub Hilliard Clutch Service and Repair Manual PDF File Download