In this video I walk through the process of adding LED lights to the foot switch that came with my Marshall DSL 40c guitar tube amplifier. This procedure should be the same or similar on many other guitar amplifiers also. This procedure may void the warranty on your guitar amplifier and the resistor values may differ between amplifiers. Keep in mind that the circuit is still closed, however there appears to not be enough voltage to prevent the foot switch from doing it’s job. Perform this Marshall DSL 40c amp mod (modification) at your own risk. If you’re going to try this modification on a Fendrr amplifier or Peavey amplifer, you’d want to go through the same process of determining how the switches work and voltage.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway
- How to Use a Google Form to Collect Giveaway Contest Entries and Randomly Select a Contest Winner Using Google Sheets