Last night I uploaded a video on how to record dual tones as separate tracks using a POD X3 and Sonar Producer Edition. As I thought about it I realized that many people may not have access to this setup. For this reason I thought I would post a video on how to record your guitar using a Rocksmith cable and Audacity, which is a free program. I have not figured out how to record stereo with my Ibanez CS9 Chorus and this setup yet. I can do it with my Line 6 and Sonar, but I’m working how to do it with two Rocksmith cables and Audacity. Google search for Audacity and the Lame MP3 encoder, you’ll find the software you need for free. Audacity is completely free recording software and is available on PCs and Macs. Please note that I did not use the Rocksmith game in any way to create this video. This video is about using the cable that comes with the game to record your guitar.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace a Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly on a Chevy Equinox to Resolve StabiliTrack and ABS Light Issues
- How to Level, Crown, and Polish Guitar Frets, The RIGHT Way! Correct Fret Buzz and Poor Guitar Action
- How to Replace Sway Bar Bushings On Most Vehicles – Stabilizer Bar Bushing Replacement Chevy Equinox
- Autel AL539 OBD2 Automotive Code Scanner Tool Giveaway – Mark Jenkins’ No Gripes YouTube Giveaway
- Polaris Sportsman Front Hub Hilliard Clutch Service and Repair Manual PDF File Download