This video covers the process of replacing a deep well submersible well pump. I pulled a 1\2 hp Grundfos submersible well pump that had been in place for approximately 14 years. I installed a 3\4 hp Everbilt 2 wire submersible well pump. My son and I removed our existing submersible well pump, replaced the wire, and then installed the new submersible well pump. The process covered in this submersible well pump installation video will be the same or similar on most other deep well submersible pumps including Everbilt, Franklin, Grundfos, Utilitech, Red Lion and more. Along with covering how to replace a submersible well pump, the video also covers the process of how to install a well pump torque arrestor, how to re-reseat a pitless adapter, how to use a waterproof well pump wire splice kit and more.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway
- How to Use a Google Form to Collect Giveaway Contest Entries and Randomly Select a Contest Winner Using Google Sheets