In this video, I walk through the process of adjusting the air pressure in a well system bladder storage tank. I also show how to adjust the cut-in and cut-out pressure on a Square D well pump pressure switch. The process covered in this video tutorial will be the same or similar on most well system pressure switches and bladder style water storage tanks. The process of adjusting the pressure switch and tank pressure is going to be the same or similar on shallow well jet pump installations. In this video, I was adjusting the pressure switch that controls a deep well submersible pump. I also demonstrate how to clean the contact points on a water well pressure switch. Low or inconsistent water pressure could be a symptom of needing to adjust your pressure switch or bladder tank pressure. A short cycling water pump could also mean that you need to adjust the air pressure in your bladder tank an\or adjust the spring tensions on your pressure switch.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway
- How to Use a Google Form to Collect Giveaway Contest Entries and Randomly Select a Contest Winner Using Google Sheets