This video walks through the process of assembling a YUTRAX X2 (TX 158) ATV utility cart. The assembly procedure covered in this video will be the same or similar on other YUTRAX utility trailers such as the YUTRAX X4 (TX 159). The assembly instructions that are included with the YUTRAX X2 Utility trailer are lacking in detail and incorrectly state that a 20mm socket is required. I believe that the castle nuts used to hold the wheels on this ATV utility dump cart are actually 30mm. The air ratchet I used to assemble this YUTRAX dump cart is an inexpensive Harbor Freight air tool. This Harbor Freight air ratchet can be purchased at you local Harbor Freight store for as little as $12.99 with the correct coupon. This video also provides evidence of the kind of package delivery services that UPS provides. As you can tell, UPS does not handle bulky packages well at all. Ship your large packed using FedEx as UPS clearly doesn’t care about the quality of service.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway
- How to Use a Google Form to Collect Giveaway Contest Entries and Randomly Select a Contest Winner Using Google Sheets