This video walks through the process of repairing a punctured tire using a tire plug kit. the process shown in this video can be used on punctured lawn tractor tires, ATV tires and even automobile tires. Although it should be considered temporary, you can use a tire plug to repair an automobile tire that has been punctured. At patch plug should be installed when possible.The tire repair system (plug kit) shown in this video was provided by Tech Outdoors. This videos shows how to fix a leaking tire that has been punctured.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway
- How to Use a Google Form to Collect Giveaway Contest Entries and Randomly Select a Contest Winner Using Google Sheets