This DIY video tutorial walks through the process of installing a Big Blue 4.5″ x 10″ whole house water filter. In this installation I converted from copper plumbing to PEX and back to copper to make the installation easier. I installed ball valves directly before and after the filter housing so that I can shut off the water when changing filters. I also cut in a T fitting and a separate ball valve for my outdoor water faucet. This process will be the same or similar on other in line filter housing as well.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Reolink 8 Channel NVR & RLC-520 Camera Installation & Reivew – Relink NVR & Camera RLK8-520D4-5MP
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway