This DIY video tutorial walks through the process of installing a Big Blue 4.5″ x 10″ whole house water filter. In this installation I converted from copper plumbing to PEX and back to copper to make the installation easier. I installed ball valves directly before and after the filter housing so that I can shut off the water when changing filters. I also cut in a T fitting and a separate ball valve for my outdoor water faucet. This process will be the same or similar on other in line filter housing as well.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace a Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly on a Chevy Equinox to Resolve StabiliTrack and ABS Light Issues
- How to Level, Crown, and Polish Guitar Frets, The RIGHT Way! Correct Fret Buzz and Poor Guitar Action
- How to Replace Sway Bar Bushings On Most Vehicles – Stabilizer Bar Bushing Replacement Chevy Equinox
- Autel AL539 OBD2 Automotive Code Scanner Tool Giveaway – Mark Jenkins’ No Gripes YouTube Giveaway
- Polaris Sportsman Front Hub Hilliard Clutch Service and Repair Manual PDF File Download