This video walks through the process of installing a 2 inch ball hitch on a YUTRAX X2 ( TX 158 ) utility trailer. The trailer hitch that I installed in this video is YUTRAX model# TX 112 kit which includes the tongue, a 2″ ball hitch with a 2″ channel, and a couple of shims. The process covered in this video will be the same on a YUTRAX X4 ( TX 159 ) as well as many other ATV utility carts including a Polar utility trailer. The 2″ tow ball is not included with the YUTRAX TX112 ball hitch kit.
Amazon AffiliateMark Jenkins is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- How to Replace Ball Joints, Outer Tie Rod Ends, and Sway Bar Links On a 2014 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado Part 2
- Sierra & Silverado How to Replace Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, Control Arms & Sway Bar Links – Part 1
- Sansi 10 Watt RGB LED Smart Bulb Setup and Review -How to Add a Sansi LED Bulb to WiFi & Google Assistant
- Energy-Efficient Garage Door Green Hinge System Giveaway
- How to Use a Google Form to Collect Giveaway Contest Entries and Randomly Select a Contest Winner Using Google Sheets